Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website by Seraphim Sense Ltd. (the “Site”). By using this Site, you approve your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this Site!
These Terms and Conditions may be revised and updated at any time. By using/viewing this Site you accept the latest updated version of these Terms and Conditions.
General – Seraphim Sense Ltd. (the “Company”) is an Israeli Company based in Tel Aviv Israel, and registered in the Israeli registrar of companies under registration no. 514915206.
Use of Content – Company authorizes you to view the content on the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. The Content is protected by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to patent, trademark, trade secret and copyright under both Israeli United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with Company or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Company. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Company and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to view the Content automatically terminates.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice – The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, information and other material contained on the Site (the “Content”) are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified professional healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or any medical matter. Reliance on any information provided by Company and its products is solely at your own risk.
The products, including the “Angel”, are not licensed Medical Devices – The Products of the Company, including the “Angel” does not have any license of “medical devises” according to any jurisdiction (including US and Israeli law), doesn’t have the FDA permission and/or the Israeli health authorities permission, and are not registered in any registration of medical devices or medical instruments or medical accessories.
Product Under Development – the Company’s products, including the “Angel” are under development. The design and development of the “Angel” are not finalized yet, therefore part of its features and abilities (including those who represented in the Site) do not exist yet and are not all tested and examined yet. In this stage, the Products of the Company are highly speculative, and contain estimations, projections and plans of the Company. Such estimations, projections and plans are subject to significant economic, business, technical constraints and difficulties, and other uncertainties beyond the reasonable control of the Company. No representations can be made as to such attainability.
Disclaimer and Non-Liability of the Company – The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk. Accordingly, Company assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted by the use of the Site. The Site and the content are provided on an “as is” Company. COMPANY ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Company, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or Company. No guarantee is given that the information provided in this Site is correct, true, complete, accurate, up-to-date of non-misleading.
- In no event shall Company, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Company, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. Company, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site or Content use of the Site, Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- As specified above, the products of the Company, including the “Angel”, are under development and design and the Company doesn’t undertake to complete the design and development of the products or any of them, doesn’t undertake that the products shall be developed at all, or shall have all the features and abilities planned and indicated in the Content or in the Site, or that the products shall have outputs and results as expected. In no event shall Company, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any of the above or for not achieving the developments and quality goals of the Company.
By using the Site, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Terms and Conditions are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use the Site!
Indemnity – By using the Site, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Miscellaneous – The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Liability, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
- This Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction- This Terms and Conditions and the Site are governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel. Any dispute arising under or in relation to this Terms and Conditions or in relation to the Site or the Content shall be exclusively resolved in the competent court in Tel Aviv, Israel, and by using the Site you irrevocably submits such dispute to the jurisdiction of such court. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
- Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the Site, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Company with respect to the use of the Site and Content